16 de octubre de 2008

Am I your best nightmare??

I'm writing you because for some reason you are here again. I'm trying to explain myself your life and I'm starting to get sad or angry...¿¿??

I don't feel like in love or something, but... evereytime I remember you, comes to my mind all about our last reunion and I feel guilty.  I'm sick of this fucking feeling!! ¿Why you came to me that afternoon?  The last time I saw you, my things were keeping on your bag, the two of us were screaming and desperate. The difference is that you were ready to go beacause I did not understand your crazy brain ¿? Believe me, I tried!! But your insane head wanted to do things for the wrong reason to left all behind. I wanted to stay...

Thanks for all the things that happended between us, I learned a lot but I don't need you anymore and I don't want to keep and hold this fucking memories... people like you is always to be outside and I'm not like you, look at the mirror and fall down for you, I don't care!!

I know you remember me... your cell phone says that... Where the hell are you???

P.S. For the readers: If I have mistakes plase don't try to comment!! Thanks.

No hay comentarios.: